Friday, September 11, 2009

♥A post which ady pasT♥

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
All of the thing happen ady past
long long time ago
it was on 15 aug 2009
~hehe~

!!LAZY!!
!!FORGET!!
!!SORRY!!

ACTUALLY that day was Tsin Ying birthday
~we celebrate together~
that day both of us wear
same
"white dress"
"shoes"
huahahahahaha

feel wanna to making some feeling
but donno wat issit

well
step by step
we start from SibarakuLim Jin Yao!
dun keep show off ur @#$%^&*
it is not a big deal
Little boy was cover colourful
well nvm
i ady choose 1 more pic to show
me and colourful
both look
....erm....
nice
wakakakaka
issit?
hehe

&
i found a noob face
i think he will be regret because take pic wif me
act shy!
shy ur head la

other than this
another act shy guy
haha
this pic
maybe will become a history
because
it wont be appear again
and after let him know
maybe he will destroy this pic
so who see this pic pls save a copy
for me as backup
huahahahaha


thanks for the wishes
&
all of the thing u all done for me

from left
~yeo~jace~kai sinsorry for my camera is no good
all pic blur blur one >.< ~me~jessica~
~jiayie~jace~(JJ)
~huien wif lovely dress~jace~
~Bonnie~Jace~
~Jace~shengyao(Mr. recycle)~Tsin Ying~
~Me~Ah Ming~Tsin Ying~
yuck! my noob smile =3=
ah ming is always so steady
hoho

special thanks those prawns, chickens, fishes and Sotong
thanks for sacrifice
hehes

WELL
Following
let show some
INFORMAL PICTURE
and all of the thing happen in K-box
GOGO

ekk ... colourful (right-est one)
have you gt anything wanna to tell us?
jz use mic ^^

I were taking pic o_O
next time take pic call me up pls


little boy here and say
"I am single and available"
"I like those guy who handsome and gentleman"
"I hate those guy look like me girlish"
wakakakakakak


jinyao T^T pain rite?


3rd & 4th cake ^^
hey~ all here ~
muakss ♥
thank you all very very much!!!


No comments:

Cute Unicorn