Thursday, October 6, 2011

Kluang

Sista always having her part time job at Kluang as a kindergarten teacher.
So, i will always spend my pity short holiday at there as well =')
Well~ Kluang is a nice place, always give me a HOLIDAY feel.
Because, i always do nothing at there, but people around me are busy
^0^
 When i wake up,
then just have to plan where to go and shopping or high tea
kakakaka

but kelian my sista have to treat me eat ~ just because she having salary but i am not 
although mum got give my pocket money
Muahahhahahaha

Well well~
shop shop eat eat
that's it ^~^

 eat again ~ 
i LOVE Hot And Roll~
At Kluang Mall 
 Yakee =) niece that closest with us.
I choose this cute T-shirt for her that i brought for her long time ago,
I remember it only cost RM 9 and quality is nice
now it is fit ^~^
I love her hair style right now 
then kepo make small curve for her but not really nice >.<
but luckily children only need cute
hoho~
Having dinner at a restaurant there but i forgot what the name is
something like...what Star or Star what or Star Star.
hahaha XD
the food there is not bad \^0^/ 
Hope people all around me , are happy and healthy 
Yay ~

=The End=
Cute Unicorn