Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Mad


freaking crazy....
really feel wanna kill ppl because of you....
damn you!!!

you are lucky i am no mood to use Chinese write blog recently
this will make all my word politely
fucker!

"make the word beautiful"
you are really "free of worries"
all of the thing are not of your business
shit!!!!

I tell you!!!
you are really
behaved like an irresponsible idiot;
hasty and irresponsible action
fuck your ass hole!!!

I was always find excuses for you
and it is just a "was"
now just i realize that
NOTHING can excuse such IRRESPONSIBLE behavior
CB!

get lost
from my world can
be a prince/princess at your own world
I am just a common people yea
I have no extra money and extra time to play with you
and
YOU ARE CHEAP!

It will be irresponsible to turn such a man to loose on society
KILL IT

don't blame me
1.you are really hurt me
2.all of this is cause by urself
3.I am Jacelyn Tan and not others
4.if u still remember what you owe me

Hey Dude...
Curse are just a simple ways
I wont forget what you treat me
huckster!!!




8 comments:

*beh* said...

weeyo,so furious o,run arhhh~~~~~

yeemeng said...

weee-wik~
yoyoyooyy~
chiong ah...
gogo power ranger...
diao ho yi si...
gan ho yi si...
ho yi si cham cham~
gogogog...
chiong ah~

♥Jacelyn Tan Yun Fei♥ said...

swt...
2 totally diffrent comment..
whoho~~
*beh*: no nid run, u wont be kill,
but let u c all the way of the process wan? huahahaha

yeemeng: always power ranger...
actually i scare i will too over.. then write too 过分 yeh

jerry said...

南无阿弥陀佛~~

♥Jacelyn Tan Yun Fei♥ said...

你也有杀人!!
杀人凶手!!!!
还在这里装慈悲!!!

jerry said...

♥TAnGT4nG♥
有些人是笨死的
不用杀的
哈哈~~~~~~~~

♥Jacelyn Tan Yun Fei♥ said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
♥Jacelyn Tan Yun Fei♥ said...

笨死太浪费了啦
人重要有点贡献嘛~
唉~善哉善哉

Cute Unicorn